Telluride Skiing Feb 13

  • bobcombs@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 7:23 AM
      Hi All,

      I am lucky to say work is taking me to the San Juans this weekend.

      I plan to get a ski at Telluride on Saturday 2/13. Looking for beta on where to park in town(Never been there in the winter). Also up for a beer or three after. From Telluride road tripping down to Globe, AZ and then back to Denver.

      bobcombs100@...

      Thanks!

      Bob Combs

      Looking forward to this trip and then the Mtn tour in July!
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 7:55 AM
        I want that kind of job, Bob!

        Sent from my iPhone