Re: [hr100] Fw: Knee Surgery

  • mitchellarossman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 11:35 AM
      Mr. Yates:

      Thank you for the information. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see
      you back in fine form next year. You have provided us young kids extremely
      high benchmarks to match as we get older. For example, your back-to-back
      finishes of Western States and Hardrock at the age of 66. Take care.

      Mitchell Rossman
      Mendota Heights, MN

      P.S. Please forgive my formal address but since you are my Dad's age, I
      cannot address you as "Carl".

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 11:54 AM
        Thanks Mitchell, Carl