2010 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
      Hi Everybody,
      The accepted runners and ordered wait list for the 2010 Hardrock is
      posted on run100s.com/HR. Congratulations to everybody who was accepted; we
      look forward to seeing many of you in Silverton this summer! If you are on the
      wait list, history tells us that numbers wait list numbers above 100 usually
      don't move up enough to get into the run. While there is no reason not to stay
      on the list, please let us know if you would like your name removed from the
      wait list.
      As the accepted runners and wait list change we will post the changes
      our site.
      Dale Garland
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2010
        Hi Hardrockers,
        We hope everyone's training is going well and that you are getting
        prepared for the festivities in July!! I wanted to remind you that if for some
        reason you are on the entrants list and cannot run this year, it will be to
        your economic advantage to let us know by June 1st. That is the deadline for a
        full refund for your entry for this year.
        Keep in touch,
        Dale Garland
        RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance run