Today's lottery

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      Hi past, present and future Hardrockers!
      Today's hardrock lottery has a new shape. Instrad of us gatherign at
      a central location and drawing names, we are in several locations. This is due
      to yet another storm in SW Colorado (translation... there'll be plenty of
      water for this years run). We will be posting the results of the lottery as
      quickly as we can this afternoon.
      Happy Selection Sunday!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run