HRH Drawing

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Good luck to everybody in the HRH lottery. Espically good 'vibes to,
      Deb and Steve Pero, Susan Gardner, and Bill Geist. I wish I was in
      there too.
      Steve Pattillo

      Stevan Pattillo
      Research Technician
      MST-7
      Los Alamos National Laboratory
      505-665-7423

    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
        You may not be out there running in July, Steve P., but there are quite a few of us who wouldn't be there either if you hadn't helped us learn our way around those San Juans.

        Thanks to you!
        Chris