HRH artwork

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers
      We're just a few days away from "Selection Sunday"! This Friday (2/5) is
      the deadline for submitting any artwork you would like considered as the
      "official print" for the 2010 Hardrock.
      This artwork can be an original piece or a photograph. If you'd like
      any more information please let me know.

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • hardrock100@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2015
        HI Everybody,
        Greetings from the snowy San Juans!! We want to remind you of the deadline for submitting any artwork you would like to be considered for the 2016 Hardrock The deadline for submission is January 8th. The artwork should capture the spiritand /or essence; of our event. This artwork will be used for the finisher awards as well as promotional uses for next year"s Hardrock. It can be a photograph or an original artist drawing or painting. If you have any questions, need more information or would like to submit your art contact Dale @ dale@hardrock100com