HRH artwork

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers
      We're just a few days away from "Selection Sunday"! This Friday (2/5) is
      the deadline for submitting any artwork you would like considered as the
      "official print" for the 2010 Hardrock.
      This artwork can be an original piece or a photograph. If you'd like
      any more information please let me know.

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run