Feb. 7th Roast and Toast!

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      Hey Hardrockers and 2010 applicants,

      Come join us for a night of Roasts and Toasts! Will you be a RACER or a PACER? Will you be celebrating or not?
      We will gather in true party form to read through the lottery results when they are made available, we will be Roasting the Idiots who get in and toasting the lucky ones who don't! Who knows, maybe we will be lucky enough to get a life line into the selection committee's meeting. :)

      When: Sunday Feb. 7th
      Where: 785 33rd St., Boulder, CO 80303 @ 2 time HR finisher Fred Ecks Home
      When: 6:00 PMish
      What to Bring: Some food or drink to share

      Cherio!
      Megan Finnesy, 2010 Hardrocker!

      Chez Tiki
      785 33rd St.
      Boulder, CO 80303
      (303) 800-4604 Fred
      (303) 350-7701 Ann

      >From Baseline, turn onto 32nd or 35th (depending on from whence you
      came) to get on the frontage road, and then go north on 33rd a bit over
      halfway down the block. We're on the left. If ya use transit or ride a
      bike, the bar works out a lot better. :-)

      Seeya here,

      - Fred

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate