Hardrock print selection

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Only 25 days until that event which defines everyones calendar (oh
      yeah, there's a football game on that date too!). I want to remind all of you
      that we are still accepting submissions for consideration as the official
      print of the 2010 Hardrock. Your artwork will be displayed as the finishers
      print, promotional print as well as on business and community thank yous and
      even Hardrock t shirts. If you have an original piece of artwork or a
      photograph you would like considered please send me a copy of it. The deadline
      will be Wed. 2/3/2010.
      Thanks,
      Dale G.