Hardrock Home Page Status

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2009
      All,

      I've gotten a few emails from folks who note that the Hardrock home page is
      not up.

      Well, yes and no.

      We have had TWO home pages. Our Primary one and the one you should go to to
      get the 2010 entry form is:

      http://www.run100s.com/HR/

      That one is working fine and should be used as your primary Hardrock web
      site.

      Thanks

      Charlie Thorn

    • Michael Bur
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
        Charlie -

        Hope this finds you well. Just to avoid any confusion -- I just sent in my app for 2010 and in it I included a check($16) for the 2009 mug that was sent to me. I will send the entry fee check if I get in or if/when I get off the wait list.

        Best,
        Mike Bur
        Kensington, MD

        cc: Dale