2009 mugs

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
      Good Morning Hardrockers!
      If you would like a ceramic mug with the names and times of all the
      finishers from 2009 we have some extras. The price is $11 plus $5 for shipping
      and handling. These are black mugs with white writing. Let me know and I'll
      get one (or two!) right out to you.
      Dale
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2009
        Dale, I think you know I want one of these, but I thought it best to send you an official message to that effect (finally).
        I'll put the check in the mail along with my 2010 entry check.

        Chris