Let it snow !!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Winter has arrived with full force in SW Colorado. I don't have a report from
      Silverton yet but Durango Mountain Resort got 3 feet last night and is
      expecting up to 2 more by this weekend! It's time to break out the powder
      pants!!
      Dale G.
    • Fred Ecks
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        We've only gotten maybe a foot in the Boulder foothills, but DUDE, it's
        1 degree out! This Hardrock training with a -16 windchill is a wee bit
        nippy! :-O

        - Fred

      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
          It'll be 80 here tomorrow. No mountains, but beach running suits me better than snowshoeing.

          Chris

          From: Fred Ecks <fredx@...>
          Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:48:06
          To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>