Grant Swamp Pass in November

  • Megan Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
      A little HR100 training in November. Grant Swamp Pass looks a lot
      different in the day light! I had no idea it was so spectacular!
      Thought you all might enjoy the pics.
      Megan Finnesy
      2010 Hardrocker

    • The Troubadour
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        No pics!

        See below (wayyyyy below) for something even less appropriate!
        [And to think I'd just sent this to "the other list" only a few hours before
        ;-]

        -Rich
        (as follows...)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
          Bummer, I attached them, but they did not send??? Anyone know why?
          Megan

          The Troubadour wrote:

          > No pics!
          >
          > See below (wayyyyy below) for something even less appropriate!
          > [And to think I'd just sent this to "the other list" only a few hours
          > before
          > ;-]
          >
          > -Rich
          > (as follows...)

        • Andy Hewat
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
            Isn't it because of the yahoo group thing? It always includes a message that "non-text portions of this message have been removed".
            Nice fell running vid though.
            Andy