2010 Finishers Print

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Planning for the 2010 Hardrock is well under way!! If you are
      interested in having a pierce of art considered for use as the "official" 2010
      Finishers and promotional print, we would like to see what you've got! We
      encourage anyone who has a photograph or original composition to submit your
      work for consideration. We will select the work the same weekend we select our
      ebntry field, which is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Feb 7, 2010. If you
      have any questions, please be sure to let me know.

      Dale Garland
      Run Director, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Kris Quandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
        Hope you enjoy the pictures. One you should consider for the print and the other shows the spirit of Hardrock. I will let you make the decision as to which is which.

        Kris Quandt