Re: [hr100] Hardrock now on Facebook

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2009
      I have to agree here...I had a FB account and deleted it due to security and
      loss of privacy issues. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...
      If all the Hardrock communication is through FB, many of us will not be
      included...

      Check it out http://www.albumoftheday.com/facebook/

      See you next July!
      Steve

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

      On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Jean-Jacques d <jjda36618@...> wrote:

      > Some of us are not enthralled by the newest "loss of privacy" systems. I
      > hope HR will continue the reliable way of communicating and not put all it's
      > eggs in a sieve.

    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
        Facebook? What's that? Guess it hasn't reached Australia yet. :)
        Andy

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
          You're either pulling our leg or behind the times, Andy. I have Facebook friends in Sydney. Go to www.facebook.com and check it out.

          From: Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...>