Re: [hr100] qualifiers

  • Jason Halladay
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 12:44 PM
      Hey James,
      You're still good to go thanks to your 2007 finish at HR:

      #1 on the qualifications requirements list states:
      *Finished any Hardrock within the past five years times it has been run
      (2004-2008).

      *http://www.run100s.com/HR/entryreq.html

      I recently looked this up because I finished in 06 and 07 but DNFed in 08
      and am hoping to run it again in 2010.

      Hope to see you there!
      Jason

      --
      http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31 1:02 PM
        James....come over to the Bear! Deb and I will be there! Last I looked
        (yesterday) it wasn't full, which is 150.

        Steve

        http://perogoats.blogspot.com/