Re: [hr100] qualifiers

  • Jamil Coury
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
      Grindstone 100 looks like it is still open. If I remember correctly, the
      board voted to accept that as a qualifier in June.

      On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:34 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > I just realised that since I dnf'd at cc100 yesterday and haven't
      > finished a 100 since 07 I won't have a qualifier for the 2010 hardrock.
      > I didn't see the list of qualifiers on the website. Anyone know which
      > ones other than AC and bear are still do able?
      >
      > Thanks
      > James

    • Jason Halladay
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
        Hey James,
        You're still good to go thanks to your 2007 finish at HR:

        #1 on the qualifications requirements list states:
        *Finished any Hardrock within the past five years times it has been run
        (2004-2008).

        *http://www.run100s.com/HR/entryreq.html

        I recently looked this up because I finished in 06 and 07 but DNFed in 08
        and am hoping to run it again in 2010.

        Hope to see you there!
        Jason

        --
        http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
          James....come over to the Bear! Deb and I will be there! Last I looked
          (yesterday) it wasn't full, which is 150.

          Steve

          http://perogoats.blogspot.com/