New 100miler downunder

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 4:27 AM
      I am helping set-up a new 100 down here in Oz. We filled our limited field (start-up permit limit) in a few hours but if anyone is looking for an exotic ultra next fall you should check us out and mark it down on your calendar for next October.
      And a special treat for Hardrockers, especially for Fred, there will be vegemite sandies at the checkpoints. :)
      http://www.gow100.com/

      Cheers, Andy