Re: [hr100] Silverton Alpine Marathon & 50K Fun Run

  • Jean-Jacques d
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      Got your 'phone call a few days ago, Jamil and have been meaning to call back sooner, sorry.
      I don't mind SAM going from "official" to "fun run", but hope there will be some kind of memento.
      All I need at aid stations of any kind is water; forewarned, I can take care of the rest.
      I'll check in with y'all at the Wyman Friday evening before the run.
      Will be in Leadville for the next 6-7 days without e-mail.  Anything else will have to wait until I get back next Tuesday.
      Ciao!
      ~J-J