A Way Whacky 2009 Vol-State Race (report)

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Good Evening, Listserveens!

      I bring you grate gnu's of no joy: Something else by which to poach your
      precious time, and thereby plague you with...

      http://www.zombierunner.com/MiddleIncomeRichard/2009-vol-state-addendum/

      ...which, by the way, hasn't been easy. You think I was kidding earlier
      about being forced to appear before hizzoner and plead "not guilty" and have
      to FACE TRIAL? [OMG! The prosecutor was an old running buddy of mine! HE
      SHOWED NO MERCY!!!]

      ( O_O )

      So. My freedom of speech is currently rather significantly curtailed, and
      you may or may not derive any true meaning from the dissertation hyperlinked
      above.

      But, hey, "Live from Will County, IT'S THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!"

      Yours troubly,

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...
      aka: "Servor Vol-Lee"

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      Everything above this incomplete sentence.