2009 Hardrock Runner Feedback

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 6:55 AM
      2009 Hardrock Starters,

      I've just sent out the 2009 annual runner feedback questionnaire. If
      you were a 2009 Hardrock starter and did not get your email, please
      contact me off list and I'll send you one.

      The purpose of the questionnaire is to get runner's feedback on what
      we did right and not so right so we can improve the run. So, please
      take a few minutes to complete and return it. Please return your
      questionnaire by August 14.

      Thanks much for your effort to make Hardrock even better.

      Charlie Thorn