Upcoming MTN RNR Runs

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      There are a couple of MTN RNR runs that you may be interested in.

      On July 26, Sunday, Kirk Apt will host the "Oh-Be-Joyful!" run near
      Crested Butte, CO. This is a beautiful 25 mile run in the Rockies.
      For more information, contact Kirk at kapt@....

      On Sunday, August 2, I will host the "Holy Flying Red Ghost Cow" at
      Ghost Ranch. I think you'll enjoy the contrast between the O'Keeffe
      colored landscapes and high mesa forest. Plus, there's the added
      attraction of "The Box", a lush wet box canyon. The full run is about
      25 miles but there's a bailout after 18. We start at 7 AM at the
      Ghost Ranch Convention Center registration building parking lot.

      If anyone needs a copy of the 2009 MTN RNR schedule, contact me off list.

      Charlie
      662-2397