Re: [hr100] Heidi's house

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009
      Dancing Dale?
      Talk about a reason to be joyful!

      From: Megan Baker <meganf99@...>

      Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:00:43
      To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Heidi's house

      Dale,
      Can you give me Kirk Apts contact info? I wanted to go do his Oh Be
      Joyful race this weekend. He gave me his business card at HR, but I
      have misplaced it.
      Hope you are well and recovering from an amazing job! I have a great
      video of you dancing to 99 Red Balloons and when I figure out how to get
      it on you tube I will send it to the HR yahoo group. :) The entire
      family should be graced with this amazing footage!
      AMB,
      Megan