Re: [hr100] Heidi's house

  • Megan Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 4:00 PM
      Dale,
      Can you give me Kirk Apts contact info? I wanted to go do his Oh Be
      Joyful race this weekend. He gave me his business card at HR, but I
      have misplaced it.
      Hope you are well and recovering from an amazing job! I have a great
      video of you dancing to 99 Red Balloons and when I figure out how to get
      it on you tube I will send it to the HR yahoo group. :) The entire
      family should be graced with this amazing footage!
      AMB,
      Megan

    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 5:27 PM