Heidi's house

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hi Everybody,
      I thought I would pass on some unsettling news that has befallen Heidi
      Schutt, HRH's Merchandise coordinator. As some of you may have heard, parts of
      Denver experienced a violeebnt storm last night with ping pong size hail and
      winds up to 90 MPH. Heidi's house was in the path of that storm and sustained
      some pretty heavy damage. If you'd like to pass on any thoughts, her address
      is hikebikecolorado@...

      Dale
    • Megan Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009
        Dale,
        Can you give me Kirk Apts contact info? I wanted to go do his Oh Be
        Joyful race this weekend. He gave me his business card at HR, but I
        have misplaced it.
        Hope you are well and recovering from an amazing job! I have a great
        video of you dancing to 99 Red Balloons and when I figure out how to get
        it on you tube I will send it to the HR yahoo group. :) The entire
        family should be graced with this amazing footage!
        AMB,
        Megan

      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009