Photos for article in Ultrarunning

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hi Everybody,
      I just received a note from Tia Boddington at Ultrarunning and she would
      like to include photos with our run report. If you would like to submit
      something for consideration from this years Hardrock could you please e-mail
      the pic to me and I'll put it with our run write up.
      The deadline for this will have to be this Thursday so I can get the info to
      her by Friday.
      Thanks eveybody,
      Dale
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
        I love Buzz's photo of Diana that I am currently plastering all over our
        HRH Live page:
        http://gallery.me.com/buzzburrell/100304/IMG_5618/web.jpg