Re: Hardrock photos online

  • Joe Lea
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
      Really nice, Blake. Thanks for posting these.

      Tyler Curiel was snapping a lot of pictures on race day too. Anyone know if
      he's posted those somewhere (or how to contact him?)

      joe lea
      chapel hill, nc
      http://weezyl.blogspot.com

      On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jakob Herrmann <ultrarunner@...
      > wrote:

      > Amazing pictures! I'm totally amazed of Kirk Apt achievements.
      >
      > Thanks for sharing.
      >
      > Jakob Herrmann
      >
      > On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Blake P. Wood<bwood@...> wrote:
      > > I've put my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at
      > http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun
      > >
      > > I've tried to identify people as best as I could - please let me know who
      > I've missed or if I've made any mistakes (my sincerest apologies for the
      > latter!)
      > >
      > > Enjoy!
      > >

      > > - Blake

    • Blake P. Wood
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
        I've put most of my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun

        There are still a bunch missing from the award breakfast, so check back again later, but all the ones from the run are there.

        Enjoy!

        - Blake

        Blake P. Wood, Ph.D.
        Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085
        Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
        office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...