Hardrock photos online

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
      I've put my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun

      I've tried to identify people as best as I could - please let me know who I've missed or if I've made any mistakes (my sincerest apologies for the latter!)

      Enjoy!

      - Blake
    • Joe Lea
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
        Really nice, Blake. Thanks for posting these.

        Tyler Curiel was snapping a lot of pictures on race day too. Anyone know if
        he's posted those somewhere (or how to contact him?)

        joe lea
        chapel hill, nc
        http://weezyl.blogspot.com

        On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jakob Herrmann <ultrarunner@...
        > wrote:

        > Amazing pictures! I'm totally amazed of Kirk Apt achievements.
        >
        > Thanks for sharing.
        >
        > Jakob Herrmann
        >
        > On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Blake P. Wood<bwood@...> wrote:
        > > I've put my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun
        > >
        > > I've tried to identify people as best as I could - please let me know who
        > I've missed or if I've made any mistakes (my sincerest apologies for the
        > latter!)
        > >
        > > Enjoy!
        > >

        > > - Blake

      • Blake P. Wood
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
          I've put most of my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun

          There are still a bunch missing from the award breakfast, so check back again later, but all the ones from the run are there.

          Enjoy!

          - Blake

          Blake P. Wood, Ph.D.
          Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085
          Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
          office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...