Re: [hr100] PARTY

  • Roger Wiegand
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi Jennifer,

      Our mailing address here is P.O. Box 132, Glen Haven, CO 80532. After August 18
      we'll be back in Lincoln: 2400 Sheridan, Lincoln, NE 68502. Good luck meeting
      the book deadline, and if you get a reprieve we'd love to see you on the 18th.

      After pretty much deciding to give HR2001 a miss, I'm now leaning toward entering
      again. After all, it will be the easier direction.

      Roger