Missing Quilt/Blanket

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hi all,
      I think I left a pink/rose colored quilt at the Telluride aid station during the race this past weekend. I loaned it to a guy waiting for his runner and then my runner came in and I think I forgot to ask for my blanket back. This would've been between 2:30 & 3:30 Saturday morning. If you found this blanket or have it, please contact me:

      Carol Gerber
      303.249.2153 - cell
      run4thesoul@...

      I would really appreciate it!