A huge THANK YOU!

  • lynhufnagel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hey there everyone....

      We just wanted to send you ALL a quick "thank you" for all your support at Steam and Steel Cafe during HR100. It was such a pleasure having you, your families, friends, pacers and crew in the shop!

      We sure do miss you all!

      Eric and Lyn
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
        No! Thank you Lyn and Eric! They supplied coffee to Grouse and KT through out the nights the stations were open!!

        Keep in Touch,

        LMac