Re: [hr100] good to see...

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
      ...and Margaret Heaphy is the baddest, toughest Hardrocker in the
      history of the race! John Dewalt is #2 ;-)

      Congrats to all,
      Steve

      james varner wrote:

      > so far it's been an amazing race! fast times up front, lots of
      > hardrock regulars filling up the middle of the pack, plenty of the
      > favorite back of the packers are still kickin' and it's good to see
      > lots of formerly unlucky waitlisters already back in silverton! great
      > job everyone!
      > james "le voyouer 09" varner
      >
      > Rainshadow Running
      >
      > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
        Congrats, Chris....you had a great run! We'll be back next year whether
        we're in or not...

        Steve

        Twiggsc@... wrote:
        > Get your butt back here next year, James. You have been missed.
        >
        > That goes for the Peros as well!

      • james varner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
          that goes for me too, i'll be there wether i'm in or not-- i'll start saving my pennies now so don't have such a lame excuse next year!
          james