Re: [hr100] PARTY

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hi Sylvia and Roger,

      Thanks for the invitation to the 8/18 party. I am not sure if Gerry and I can
      make it. This August is very busy for us as we are working diligently on the
      High Thirteener climbing guide.The manuscript must be handed in by mid-Oct.
      Most likely we will be down in the San Juans at the 18th.

      Could you please send me your mailing address? I have a photo to send you
      which Gerry took. Haven't decided in either "yea" or "nay" about HR2001. I
      have until Nov. 1, however, so no rush.

      Great meeting you both!

      Jennifer Roach
      Boulder, CO.
    • Roger Wiegand
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
        Hi Jennifer,

        Our mailing address here is P.O. Box 132, Glen Haven, CO 80532. After August 18
        we'll be back in Lincoln: 2400 Sheridan, Lincoln, NE 68502. Good luck meeting
        the book deadline, and if you get a reprieve we'd love to see you on the 18th.

        After pretty much deciding to give HR2001 a miss, I'm now leaning toward entering
        again. After all, it will be the easier direction.

        Roger