Re: [hr100] good to see...

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
      Get your butt back here next year, James. You have been missed.
      That goes for the Peros as well!

      From: james varner <jvarner1313@...>

      Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:01:36
      To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hr100] good to see...

      so far it's been an amazing race! fast times up front, lots of hardrock regulars filling up the middle of the pack, plenty of the favorite back of the packers are still kickin' and it's good to see lots of formerly unlucky waitlisters already back in silverton! great job everyone!
      james "le voyouer 09" varner

      Rainshadow Running

      www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
        ...and Margaret Heaphy is the baddest, toughest Hardrocker in the
        history of the race! John Dewalt is #2 ;-)

        Congrats to all,
        Steve

        james varner wrote:

        > so far it's been an amazing race! fast times up front, lots of
        > hardrock regulars filling up the middle of the pack, plenty of the
        > favorite back of the packers are still kickin' and it's good to see
        > lots of formerly unlucky waitlisters already back in silverton! great
        > job everyone!
        > james "le voyouer 09" varner
        >
        > Rainshadow Running
        >
        > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

        http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
          Congrats, Chris....you had a great run! We'll be back next year whether
          we're in or not...

          Steve

          Twiggsc@... wrote:
          > Get your butt back here next year, James. You have been missed.
          >
          > That goes for the Peros as well!

        • james varner
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
            that goes for me too, i'll be there wether i'm in or not-- i'll start saving my pennies now so don't have such a lame excuse next year!
            james