good to see...

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 9:01 PM
      so far it's been an amazing race! fast times up front, lots of hardrock regulars filling up the middle of the pack, plenty of the favorite back of the packers are still kickin' and it's good to see lots of formerly unlucky waitlisters already back in silverton! great job everyone!
      james "le voyouer 09" varner

      Rainshadow Running

      www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11 9:20 PM
        Get your butt back here next year, James. You have been missed.
        That goes for the Peros as well!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12 6:17 AM
          ...and Margaret Heaphy is the baddest, toughest Hardrocker in the
          history of the race! John Dewalt is #2 ;-)

          Congrats to all,
          Steve

          james varner wrote:

          > so far it's been an amazing race! fast times up front, lots of
          > hardrock regulars filling up the middle of the pack, plenty of the
          > favorite back of the packers are still kickin' and it's good to see
          > lots of formerly unlucky waitlisters already back in silverton! great
          > job everyone!
          > james "le voyouer 09" varner
          >
          > Rainshadow Running
          >
          > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

          http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

        • Steve Pero
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12 6:19 AM
            Congrats, Chris....you had a great run! We'll be back next year whether
            we're in or not...

            Steve

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12 8:55 AM
              that goes for me too, i'll be there wether i'm in or not-- i'll start saving my pennies now so don't have such a lame excuse next year!
              james