waitlist update

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      Unfortunately no one from the waitlist got in! There was 100% attendance for probably first time ever! But you neve know what might happen tonite so no. 1 & 2 should be ready to go just incase...
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
        Wow! That is amazing. As a runner with a number, I'm going to watch my back for the next 18 hours.

        Chris

        From: james varner <jvarner1313@...>

        Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:58:44
        To: hr100@yahoogroups.com<hr100@yahoogroups.com>