Re: [hr100] james varner is not coming to silverton

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
      You will be missed, James!

      Chris

      From: james varner <jvarner1313@...>

      Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:13:51
      To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hr100] james varner is not coming to silverton

      hi there everyone
      i just wanted to say hello and tell you all that it feels weird to not be in the san juans right now! i miss you all.�
      and to the poor souls on the waitlist hoping to get in at the last minute: hang in there! and you can scratch my name off the list. i've haven't officially taken my name off the list only because i wanted to hold out for a miriacle that would allow me to race this year. �but i'm 99.9% sure i won't be in silverton this week even if the waitlist were to move enough for me to get in from #12(which i'd say is still about a 50/50 proposition).
      ok friends i hope the fireworks were grand as always, the trailwork was rewarding, the trailmarking was as minimal as possibleand that the beer is as cold as mineral creek!

      jamesps resist all urges to play soccer between now and friday morning!

      Rainshadow Running

      www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com__