Monday July 5

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      There will be trail work with Ouray Trail folks July 5th up in American Flats, near Engineer Pass. If interested show up at 0630 at Charlie's house. They need vehicles that can carry several people and have 4x4 capacity.

      I will need some folks tomorrow as well. If available and wanting to play pack animal, give me a call at 970-946-1058 after 1000.

      Thanks for all you do to help make this run the awsome event it is!!

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac