Silverton Gym wifi is now up!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Just a notice that the wifi juices are flowing from the Silverton High School Gym, and should be up through the race.

      You can connect by parking your butt outside the gym - within 50 or 100' or so, or actually being in the gym.

      I haven't been told the name of the access point, but I'm sure its something rather obvious once you see the connections list. :-)

      Hope everyone is having a great time; I'm already missing Silverton from back here in New Mexico. I'll be back on Wednesday for the pot lick - bring yourselves and, if you'd like, a dish to pass. We always have lots of food so PLEASE come even if you're empty-handed. Hardrockers are generous and social.

      Andrea