Re: [hr100] Seeking ride to trail work Fri/Mon

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Fred, I'm driving over from Silverton for the marking so may not finish at the same time but can get you there. Unless one of the many Molas crew can help out. Leaving around 7am. You might have to keep reminding me which side of the road to drive on that early in the morning.
      Andy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hey Fred, if you survive Andy's driving on the left, I'll give you a ride
        back after the trail work party.

        See you out there!

        joe lea
        chapel hill, nc