Seeking ride to trail work Fri/Mon

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hey folks,

      I’m looking for a ride to tomorrow’s trail work. Is anyone heading there from Little Molas Lake, or Silverton? I’ll buy your gas or lunch or a few beers or whatever. :-)

      Thanks,

      - Fred
      303-332-9694 cell
    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        Fred, I'm driving over from Silverton for the marking so may not finish at the same time but can get you there. Unless one of the many Molas crew can help out. Leaving around 7am. You might have to keep reminding me which side of the road to drive on that early in the morning.
        Andy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          Hey Fred, if you survive Andy's driving on the left, I'll give you a ride
          back after the trail work party.

          See you out there!

          joe lea
          chapel hill, nc