Re: [hr100] PARTY

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000
      I'm back in Colorado for Nolan's 14 on Aug. 12-14
      (flew in today) but I already have plans to fly back
      to Florida on Aug. 16 unfortunately. However, y'all
      are invited to some training runs on Aug. 1, 2, 5, and
      6 in the Sawatch range. See
      http://mmahoney.teejay.net/nolans/ Let me know if
      you're interested in any runs Aug. 7-11 and we can
      arrange something. I'm also interested in climbing
      Princeton from the south, and Tabeguache from both sides.

      =====

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • GRoachHigh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2000
        Hi Sylvia and Roger,

        Thanks for the invitation to the 8/18 party. I am not sure if Gerry and I can
        make it. This August is very busy for us as we are working diligently on the
        High Thirteener climbing guide.The manuscript must be handed in by mid-Oct.
        Most likely we will be down in the San Juans at the 18th.

        Could you please send me your mailing address? I have a photo to send you
        which Gerry took. Haven't decided in either "yea" or "nay" about HR2001. I
        have until Nov. 1, however, so no rush.

        Great meeting you both!

        Jennifer Roach
        Boulder, CO.
      • Roger Wiegand
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
          Hi Jennifer,

          Our mailing address here is P.O. Box 132, Glen Haven, CO 80532. After August 18
          we'll be back in Lincoln: 2400 Sheridan, Lincoln, NE 68502. Good luck meeting
          the book deadline, and if you get a reprieve we'd love to see you on the 18th.

          After pretty much deciding to give HR2001 a miss, I'm now leaning toward entering
          again. After all, it will be the easier direction.

          Roger