Runners in Need of Pacers this year

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:49 AM
      I've currently got 4 runners needing pacers, and no pacers that have jumped into the fray.

      The info below is also posted on this webpage:
      http://www.hardrock100.com/pacer-page.html

      Here's the info:

      Runner's Name - info about how far they want a pacer, whether or not they like dirty jokes, if cattle prodding is OK, etcÂ…

      Jean-Francois Geiss - jean-francois.geiss **AT** lafarge.com (pacer from Grouse or Ouray to the finish; 40 hour projected finish time; veteran Hardrocker)

      Donn Zea - dzea**AT**norcalwater.org (pacer from Grouse or Ouray to the finish; 40 hour projected finish time)

      Andrew Davis - andrew_davis **AT** medco.com (pacer from Grouse to the finish!)

      Mohammed Idlibi - midlibi **AT** gmail.com (pacer from Grouse to the finish; first time Hardrocker!)

      Contact them directly, or me if you have questions.

      Andrea
      andrea@...