10K on 7/4

  • cerdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Everett Lyons ask me to post this as he needs help working the start/finish line at the 10 K run on the 4th. If you can help him his e-mail address is everettmargielyons@...
      His phone number is 387-5690 and they live at 1048 Reese Street. He also works at the public lands building.

      Thanks if you can help.

      Anyone needing a crew and pacer I have a couple great folks who runners will not be able to be here.

      Showers start tonight at the school gym for $2 from 5-6 pm. See you there
      Carolyn Erdman

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4194 (20090628) __________

      http://www.eset.com