Fw: Newest Hardrocker :-)

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      And the tribe grows!

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      --- On Fri, 6/26/09, chris@... <chris@...> wrote:

      From: chris@... <chris@...>
      Subject: Newest Hardrocker :-)
      To: skunkears@...
      Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:58 AM

      Hi Lois,

      Thought I'd share with you guys why I couldn't be at HR100 this year :-)

      Katelyn Marie Gerber was born yesterday.  She and mother are doing
      great.  She was 8lbs 2oz and she already looks to be a runner (she
      came really fast!).

      Good luck with Hardrock this year, I hope it's a huge success and a
      fun weekend!  Save me an aid station for 2010... I'll be back next
      year!!

         - Chris

      PS: I just noticed I was wearing a HR100 shirt in the attached photo. :-)

      "One day your life will flash before your eyes.
        Make sure its worth watching."
         - unknown

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

      [Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "image/jpeg", name: "chris-and-katelyn.jpg"]