Re: [hr100] More Hardrock Course Conditions

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      Charlie, that usual snowbank on Giant-Little Dives seemed rather impassable to me. It is protruding out a fair way and I wasn't game to try it. Not sure if Rick used any gear but as a flatlander I am impressed that he didn't find it an obstacle.
      There is way less snow than last year on the Little Giant side.