Re: [hr100] Calligraphy help wanted

  • Lyn Simon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
      I know a woman in town that would do a fantastic job (she did our menu boards at the coffee shop if you'd like to look at her work).  Her name is Janey Vann and her contact information is:
      Phone:  505-326-0050 or 505-330-9319
      Email:  jvdrfter@...

      She lives in Silverton part-time and she would be great for the project if she's in town.

      -Lyn

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
        Thanks for the lead!!
        Dale

        On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
        Lyn Simon <lynhufnagel@...> wrote:
        > I know a woman in town that would do a fantastic job (she did our menu
        >boards at the coffee shop if you'd like to look at her work).  Her name is
        >Janey Vann and her contact information is:
        > Phone:  505-326-0050 or 505-330-9319
        > Email:  jvdrfter@...
        >
        > She lives in Silverton part-time and she would be great for the project if
        >she's in town.
        >
        > -Lyn

      • Carolyn Erdman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2009
          you are wonderful we have just biked from Salt lake city to pueblo Co and
          will be back saturday assuming that everett lyons gets here to take us
          back you are totally awesome thanks a million my dear owe you two or three
          for this
          carolyn