Calligraphy help wanted

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi Hardrockers,

      Hardrock is looking for someone with calligraphy experience and/or good
      hand writing who can use calligraphy markers to help with the finisher prints
      this year. If anyone knows of someone who will be in Silverton please let me
      know.
      Thanks,
      Dale
    • Lyn Simon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
        I know a woman in town that would do a fantastic job (she did our menu boards at the coffee shop if you'd like to look at her work).  Her name is Janey Vann and her contact information is:
        Phone:  505-326-0050 or 505-330-9319
        Email:  jvdrfter@...

        She lives in Silverton part-time and she would be great for the project if she's in town.

        -Lyn

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
          Thanks for the lead!!
          Dale

          On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
          Lyn Simon <lynhufnagel@...> wrote:
          > I know a woman in town that would do a fantastic job (she did our menu
          >boards at the coffee shop if you'd like to look at her work).  Her name is
          >Janey Vann and her contact information is:
          > Phone:  505-326-0050 or 505-330-9319
          > Email:  jvdrfter@...
          >
          > She lives in Silverton part-time and she would be great for the project if
          >she's in town.
          >
          > -Lyn

        • Carolyn Erdman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2009
            you are wonderful we have just biked from Salt lake city to pueblo Co and
            will be back saturday assuming that everett lyons gets here to take us
            back you are totally awesome thanks a million my dear owe you two or three
            for this
            carolyn