Camp Hardrock update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 8:14 PM
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Mother Nature has turned on the heat and while she is working on the
      course we have been working in other ways.
      This is the first of what I hope will be many updates about what the
      merchants of Silverton are doing for you. Stay tuned for updates as they
      become available and please patronize the businesses that help us.
      When you get to Silverton be sure to check in with:
      Outdoor World- Mention you are part of Hardrock and they will give you 15% off
      any purchase
      Steam and Steel-Come in for their coffee card which allows you to receive free
      cups of coffee after so many purchased. They also will be holding a movie
      night for us on 7/7.
      Silverton Brewery- Get you beer card to help replenish the carbs you'll be
      losing out marking the course.

      We are also proud to let you know that the Grand Imperial Hotel will hosting a
      pre-run pasta meal on Thursday, 7/9 from 5 until 8 p.m. The proceeds from this
      meal will go to the Joel Zucker Scholarship, which is the Hardrock's
      scholarship to help high school students in our communities.

      See you in the high country soon!!
      Dale Garland
      Run Director, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run