What a run

  • greg loomis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2000
      To Dale and all,

      Just wanted to thank you guys for putting on a great
      race!!!!! Just as I expected my non-ultra friends
      either don't believe something like Hardrock is really
      real, or they can't understand why you'd want to do
      it...
      Thanks again, you are all a class act and
      Ultrarunners are indeed the best folks on Earth.

      Greg

      =====
      �Only those who risk going too far can possibly
      find out how far they can go�- T.S. Eliot

      http://mail.yahoo.com/